Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How do I change the download location in google chrome version 5.0.375.55?

I'm reading online that I have to go to Tools-Options-Under the hood but there is no ';under the hood'; ONLY ';under the bonnet'; and on this tab there is no option to change your download location.



I usually like to download stuff straight to my desktop, not going from folder to folder in order to find the file!



Can anyone help?



ThanksHow do I change the download location in google chrome version 5.0.375.55?
Easy: got to Google Chrome%26gt;Wrench icon%26gt;Options%26gt;Under the hood tab%26gt;Scroll down the sidebar to locate the title called ';Downloads';%26gt;Click on Browse%26gt;';Browse for Folders'; box appears%26gt;Click on Make new folder%26gt;Type the name of your new folder%26gt;OK%26gt;Close.How do I change the download location in google chrome version 5.0.375.55?
Sorry, I have to sleep sometimes! Lol. I'm living in Europe, even if it shows up as USA for my Avatar!

:-)

Report Abuse


1.Click the wrench icon in the upper-right corner of the toolbar and select Options.

2.Go to the Minor Tweaks tab



in the download option select the location you want :)

No comments:

Post a Comment