Monday, November 22, 2010

Does Anyone Know Anything About Microsoft C++ Programing 2005?

I just downloaded Visual Studio 2005 for my C++ class and I need to change my debugging location. When I did it the first time I told it to open it in Internet Explorer, but now I need to chance it because I cant view my work.



Can someone please direct me on how to change this?



And what should I select so that I can view it?



And please dont make any smart remarks. If you cant help me then just do not answer.



THANK YOU TO WHO EVER CAN HELPDoes Anyone Know Anything About Microsoft C++ Programing 2005?
Your explanation is a little unclear, but I'll try to guess what you want.



Are you trying to design web pages, and you no longer want to debug them in Internet Explorer? OK, this is easy to fix:



With your project open, right click on any .aspx file in the solution explorer, and click 'Browse With...'. All installed web browsers should appear in a list. Click the one you want to use and click the buttom 'Set as Default'. You can now preview the page, or cancel and your settings remain when you save the project.



Note that debugging in IE with Visual Studio is easier, Visual Studio integrates better with IE.Does Anyone Know Anything About Microsoft C++ Programing 2005?
Right click you project in ';Solution Window'; -%26gt; ';Project Properties';



from the left tree view select ';Build'; and you will find a drop down menu to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment