Saturday, November 20, 2010

My hidden torrents are being found/accessed. I clear the player/download history but they are still found how?

I download the torrent, watch the torrent, rename the torrent and change the file type to something completely obscure (been doing this recently and it seems to be working) then finally hide it. I also clear the download and real player history, and move the files out of the designated download location. oh and I uncheck the little archive box so, theres that. wtf man? I dont wanna be paranoid no mo...the pr0n/movies I download can potentially be damaging, and I dont want them found anymore I know theyre being found because I see in the real player viewing history that theyve been watched or theyre altogether deleted in a greedy attempt to horde niggabytes. My guess is this person has figured out how to reveal hidden files, then they search the c drive for wmvs or avis or mpgs and shazzam theyre all there. But I dont know, I just dont want my stuff found period its an INVASION so anyway how do I make it stop daddy? Halp...:'(My hidden torrents are being found/accessed. I clear the player/download history but they are still found how?
Why does someone else have access to your PC/Account?

Fix that 1st. Can't fix it? Then your living under someone elses rules which you should abide by.
  • cross dresser boy friend
  • Bed sheets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment