Saturday, November 20, 2010

Does anyone know how to solve a Zune Problem...?

Recently, I got a Zune for christmas, a 4GB one, (That's the small version.) I've been trying to download the software 3.1, and I get to this screen that says the Zune is ready to install, you can click the install link or a 'change location link.' ( In which, I tried to change the location of the download, that didn't work either..) I went to install, and it said something about there was an unexpected error.



Setup engine: EndLocalInstall fail

Error code: 0x8000ffff



Has anyone come across this problem by chance, and knows how to fix it? I've tried the Zune support boards, but had no luck.

-__-Does anyone know how to solve a Zune Problem...?
redo it. google 'unzune' and download it. then redownload the software

No comments:

Post a Comment