Monday, November 22, 2010

How can I download Firmware for PSP if I can't get a connection?

I have firmware 3.95, and have been able to get on-line with it previously. Not changed anything in settings - or on my Netgear Router.

My PS3 connects fine. Someone suggests I need the latest firmware....catch 22 as I can't get it to update if I can't get a connection. The PSP will find networks, but won't log on even when I have the security keys (tried different locations %26amp; access points)- any ideas anyone?

Cheers,

GingerHow can I download Firmware for PSP if I can't get a connection?
i run a custom firmware on my PSP and all i do is download them using pc then usb to PSP then update do you have that option as soon as i got my i hack it so did not update using network
  • hair care products
  • hair pictures
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment