Monday, November 22, 2010

I downloaded a sim off the sims 2 website, how do i make it work?

so i dowloaded brigit, and i REALLY want her makeup and hair, or at least her! but she wont pop up, i put her in the dowloads, then i put her in collections, then i put her in saved sims. then i tried to change to extension (ex. .package .wav) YES I QUIT THE SIMS EVERY TIME I CHANGED LOCATIONS! i changed it to .packaged instead of .sims2package to make it the same format as the other things in that folder.



none of this has worked! so please help me!!!! how do i get her!!!!????I downloaded a sim off the sims 2 website, how do i make it work?
I suggest using this sims 2 clean pack installer. http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/index.p It is really easy and sometimes with the original installer it will say that you don't have the correct expansions for the download even when you doI downloaded a sim off the sims 2 website, how do i make it work?
Have you actually installed the .sims2package? Double click it to make sure, it usually brings up a pop up and you click okay and that installs it? I know it sounds obvious but from what you're saying, it doesn't sound like you did that

No comments:

Post a Comment