Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to change the Incomplete Folder of limewire to another disk?

C:\ Disk running outta Space =_=

I can't seem to find how to cahnge the incomplete folder to like a different drive in the Options place so can anyone tell me how to change the location of incomplete folder? I'm downloading a movies at 80% and the incomplete version of the movie is like 1.gb and my c drive only has like 1 gb left so i want to re locate my incomplete folder cuse my pc is lagin so bad cuse i dont have anymore space left thx...How to change the Incomplete Folder of limewire to another disk?
If you have any trouble. Uninstall Limewire and re-install after a reboot. This should fix most problems!



Leave your computer on as often as you can to share files with others. Go to TOOLS, then OPTIONS and select full speeds on uploads and downloads. Add more slots and change where your shred files are.



All that you see on Limewire is there becasue people like us share our files. Please remeber to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment