Monday, November 22, 2010

Trying to download torrent - computer won't let me...Help!?

Just in the last few days, my computer won't let me download a torrent. I click on 'download torrent' and usually it comes up in a little download box in the corner (I have a PC), then I double click that and it opens up in BitTorrent. Now when it gets to the download box a message comes up saying ';torrentname. torrent could not be saved, because you can not change the contents of that folder. Change the folder properties, or save in different location';...I've tried to save it in a different location, but I don't know how or what to change the folder properties....can anyone give me advice!?Trying to download torrent - computer won't let me...Help!?
You can change the Folder Properties in Options Dialog Box.

My advice: Get rid of BitTorrent and use UTorrent instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment