Monday, November 22, 2010

How to change a filename? Oblivion IV Game of the year edition?

Okay I have just barely started playing this game on my Pc and it crashes so frequently. Mainly after autosaving and when I go through a new location. I am extremely frustrated with this. What can I do to fix it? I tried downloading several different patches but it all says that the ';old'; file can not be found or is not compatible. My HP device is not connected but I do not know how to change the file name.



Some users may experience frequent crashing due to an older system file. These crashes may be attributed to the 'mpeg2dmx.ax' file. Simply renaming the file to ';mpeg2dmx.ax.old'; may correct this issue.How to change a filename? Oblivion IV Game of the year edition?
In folder options select show file extentions. Then right click rename the file and add a .old to the end.
  • pets
  • pets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment