Monday, November 22, 2010

If I am located in Latin America, how can I watch NBC episodes online? They seem to be restricted?

I heard you can download something to your PC to make the webpage change your location to US so you can watch the online episodes on NBC.comIf I am located in Latin America, how can I watch NBC episodes online? They seem to be restricted?
Well my friend i don't know the law per say down there but try a satitlite system. hughes,direct way,this way what you want to see you just point and download takes about 30-60mins to set up first time.

The other thing to to download something to ur PC to change your location to the US i would think u would still have to trick a sat location or hard line ,iam thinking it would have to bounce signal i don't know a program that does that

hey let me know what ya think

No comments:

Post a Comment