Monday, November 22, 2010

Does Anyone Know Anything About Microsoft C++ Programing 2005?

I just downloaded Visual Studio 2005 for my C++ class and I need to change my debugging location. When I did it the first time I told it to open it in Internet Explorer, but now I need to chance it because I cant view my work.



Can someone please direct me on how to change this?



And what should I select so that I can view it?



And please dont make any smart remarks. If you cant help me then just do not answer.



THANK YOU TO WHO EVER CAN HELPDoes Anyone Know Anything About Microsoft C++ Programing 2005?
Debugger Project Settings: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-US/library



Explains how to specify debugger settings, how to set debug and release configurations, and how to manage symbols and source code. Also describes appropriate project settings for C++, C#, J#, and Visual Basic debug configurations, as well as web projects

__________________________

__________________________



Creating Debugger Visualizers with Visual Studio 2005



With debugger visualizers, you can define the information you would like to see about a specific .NET or custom class during debug mode. And as the name suggests, you can also choose how you would like to visualize these details.



http://www.devx.com/codemag/Article/2782



Visual Studio 2005 has some pre-existing visualizers that you will discover during debug mode. You can access the visualizers by using a dropdown list on the left side of the new DataTips between the selection and its value. For example, if you point to a string object in Debug mode, or even an actual string, you will have access to three debugger visualizers: Text, XML, or HTML.



You can also access visualizers through the Watch windows. The DataTip's Watch window is where you can see the _stringvalue property of a StringBuilder object. When you select the XML visualizer, you will get a better view of the XML-formatted string



____________

No comments:

Post a Comment