Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How do I change the file location of where my music will be stored?

Everytime I try to download a song, it the dialogue box says that it's being downloaded into a ';Temporary Folder.'; How do I change the preferences so that it'll ask me where to store the song when I download it?How do I change the file location of where my music will be stored?
In the download window - Temporary Folder should be in a long white rectangular box. To the right is a triangle pointing down. Click on that - then browse for the folder you want to put it into. Click on + signs in front of drives and folders to open them up to show additional folders.How do I change the file location of where my music will be stored?
it depends on the tool u use 4 downloading... in most of the downloaders.. u hav an option ti change the default folder

otherwise.. jus move the file from the temp folder to the one of ur wish

No comments:

Post a Comment