Monday, November 22, 2010

Zune help? Offer you are trying to redeem is invalid?

I am from Canada and am trying to download music legally with the zune marketplace. The marketplace normally isnt available for Canadians so I changed my location to USA on my computer and this allowed me to access the zune marketplace

However now when I try to download anything it says'; the offer that you are trying to redeem is invalid';



What the crap! How do they expect us to get music if they wont even let Canadians buy it! Plz helpZune help? Offer you are trying to redeem is invalid?
It is time to make a call to microsoft customer support. The telephone calls and inquiries on the zune forum boardhttp://forums.zune.net/default.aspx?Foru



This will prompt microsoft to look into it and expand the full possibilities of the marketplace for Canadians.



Assistance by phone seven days a week:



1-877-GET-ZUNE (1-877-438-9863)

TTY (hearing impaired): 1-800-801-1189





Hours of operation (daily):



9:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. Eastern time

(6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Pacific time)Zune help? Offer you are trying to redeem is invalid?
Zune Marketplace is not available in Canada! You can't legally purchase songs or videos or subscribe to the Zune Pass. Frak you Microsoft, take 2 years to come out with the Zune in Canada and then screw us on the content! Too little too late Microsoft, I'm returning my Zune, it's useless now!

Report Abuse


Sorry, your going to have to talk to Microsoft on this one.
I used the zune marketplace for a while, but I don't mess with that anymore. I used to pay a monthly subscription fee, but I recently came accross this website:



http://www.allcbreviews.com/music/zunedo



I signed up for the first one and have never had a problem since. One time fee and I have lifetime access to more games, songs, movies than I'll ever be able to download. You should check it out and scrap the marketplace in my opinion.





Regards,

B
I suspect what is happening is the same thing that happened when I tried to buy a song from the German iTunes store. You have to actually live in the country that the store services. Even thoughyou location was changed to USA you IP address could be giving you away.

No comments:

Post a Comment