Monday, November 22, 2010

How do i get my mouse to ';show location'; when i left and right click something?

i have seen some of my friends have it when they would click something with their mouse it would show the location of your mouse everytime you clicked something... i wanna know how to do that....and if you can tell me how to do that...can you also tell me if you can change it to different colours?...thanks



* 25 minutes ago

* - 1 week left to answer.



Additional Details

well i have windows xp....i dont know if thats what your talking about or not....but its windows xp not linux or anything like that....thanks



20 minutes ago

no im not looking for a mouse or anything like that just to auto show where my mouse is every time i click....and make the ring that shows where my mouse is different colours like red or black...thanks



13 minutes ago

and also give me the name of the programs you come up with....please......or a website link sending to the place i can download the program fromHow do i get my mouse to ';show location'; when i left and right click something?
Might you have missed a key press? Control Panel, Mouse, Pointer Options permits Show location of pointer when I press the CTRL key. The ring colors cannot be changed easily, though.



Another good change is one of the Inverted Pointer Schemes.

No comments:

Post a Comment