Saturday, November 20, 2010

How the eff do I change the location of my wireless card from north america to europe/japan!?

It's driving me crazy :(( I have tried to download different drivers for it - not possible, 1 driver available for all of the world - I have tried everything I can think of, but it's impossible.



What I'm trying to do is be able to access channels 12 and 13 on my Intel WiFi Link 4965, and I can't do it. The technical book says that I can access these channels if the location is Europe/Japan, but does not say how to change the location ... I know I have posted something like this before, but it's not the same question as before.



Please help if you know the answer.How the eff do I change the location of my wireless card from north america to europe/japan!?
You go into properties for your wireless connection, then Advanced properties for the card. You should be able to set the channel limits in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment