Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How can I set the download location of things I download?

I accidentally moved around the downloads folder because I was trying to do something. I restored the folder, but it doesn't have the blue arrow anymore, and when I download files off the internet they download to the desktop and not to the folder. How can I change this back?



I have windows 7, 64 bit.How can I set the download location of things I download?
It's in your browser options. If you're using Internet Explorer... I don't know, and someone here will no doubt give you the award-winning answer.



If you're in Safari/Webkit, it's under Preferences and the General tab.



If you're in Firefox, it's under the Preferences General tab.



If you're in Camino it's under the Downloads tab.



If you're in Opera it's under the Advanced tab in Downloads.

No comments:

Post a Comment