Monday, November 22, 2010

How do I install WoW EU while still having WoW US installed?

I went to wow-europe.com, downloaded the full version, but when I tried to install it, it just started playing the U.S. version I have. I don't see any screen like it had on my WoW U.S. installer to change install location, can anyone help me with this?



Just to clear up some things - I don't care about the lag, I pretty much get none at all in the free trial.

I'm trying to install the french client.How do I install WoW EU while still having WoW US installed?
US and EU are in fact 2 different clients. You will need to install the EU version on a different drive.How do I install WoW EU while still having WoW US installed?
There's no difference. Both US and EU use the same exact client. If you wanted to play with people in Europe then you would need to go to a European server.

No comments:

Post a Comment