Saturday, November 20, 2010

Computer Geeks!! HELP with Microsoft Office Download pleaasse! I'm useless. :(?

Hi there!



My laptop came with the Trial version of Microsoft Office and I found a youtube video telling me how to change it into the full version without paying.. I can't exactly remember the exact steps however..



Anyway for a few weeks it worked perfectly fine, but just yesterday and today as well, it is completely disabled. I have tried re-installing the trial version again, but this message comes up during setup:



';Setup cannot continue because a required file is either corrupted or not available. Run setup again from the original source disc or download location';



Does anyone know how I can resolve this??

Is there a way??!



Thank-yoooouuu! xComputer Geeks!! HELP with Microsoft Office Download pleaasse! I'm useless. :(?
I've downloaded it for my girlfriend like 4 times lol you have to make sure you completely uninstall the old trial first then redownload it and have the new product key...but everyone else is right it would be a way better idea just to get open office im pretty sure that you can open office documents in it and but i dont think the other way around but its free so thats goodComputer Geeks!! HELP with Microsoft Office Download pleaasse! I'm useless. :(?
Try Open Office. It's a free alternative that works just as well (if not better) and allows you to save files as the same file extension.



http://www.openoffice.org/
do away with microsoft if you're not going to pay for it



use open office instead its free and legal and microsoft compatible



http://www.openoffice.org



if you want microsoft PAY for it
Forget it and use free open Office from Sun. It's MS Word compatible and free.

http://download.openoffice.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment