Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How do you change the location of where you stream videos on the internet?

What I mean is I have firefox, and it streams videos into my c drive, which is full up, and I want to change the location to the d drive which has plenty of space. How do I do this, because websites such as youtube downloads the videos to the c drive automatically.How do you change the location of where you stream videos on the internet?
Ummm...



No it doesn't..



It opens streaming videos into your RAM...



Unless you're saving them, in which case you could either use the settings in that program to save the files to your other disc/partition, or if you can't, find where they are being saved and just CUT them, NOT COPY, into the other drive.
  • home theater
  • Duvet cover designers research
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment