Monday, November 22, 2010

How do I move the Azureus Downloads folder to a new location in Windows XP?

I have followed the directions on the Vuze website Help page but it doesn't work. In Tools %26gt; Options, I change the save directory for Torrents to a new location on a different file partition using the correct folderpath and delete the original ';Azureus Downloads'; folder in the My Documents folder in my profile folder in Documents and Settings on my C: drive. However when I re-open Vuze and download a new torrent, a new ';Azureus Downloads'; folder is created in the My Documents folder in my profile folder in Documents and Settings on my C: drive and the torrent saves to it instead of the folder I created on the D: drive.



Can anyone help because the C: drive partition is too small, and is too full, to cope with large torrent files.



Many thanksHow do I move the Azureus Downloads folder to a new location in Windows XP?
ok this is how you do it:



1) Open up Vuze

2)Goto tools and then options

3)On the left-side goto the ';files'; drop down box

4)On this menu it will say select your default directory

5)So just hit the browse button to change the location and hit apply.



You may need to check for updates. It works fine on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment