Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I bought a new computer and had Vista Ultima installed. So far, it works great.?

My problem is, when I download a new program, it downloads to a Temporary Folder, which I have yet to find. I always run a virus check on new programs before I install them. If I can't find the Temporary Folder, I can't check them. How do I change the download location, so that they go into my Downloads Folder?I bought a new computer and had Vista Ultima installed. So far, it works great.?
I'm assuming your downloading a program that uses it's own download manager to download and install. This is where they are most likely going, and the installation files are most likely deleted at the end of installation.



C:\Users\(user name)\AppData\Local\Temp\...



It's a hidden folder, change folder options to view

No comments:

Post a Comment