Monday, November 22, 2010

Help with the HTC Touch?

Okay so I just got my new HTC Touch today (just the regular one, not Diamond, Cruise, etc.) and I have a few questions:



1. How do I get to texting? The menu is really confusing me and I have no idea how to get to anything!



2. How do I fix the keyboard? I just want a normal keyboard with all the number and letters, and I don't want it small or anything if you know what I mean.



3. How do I download skins? Like to make it more like the iPhone if you know what I mean. I've seen people do it before.



4. How do I change my location for weather? My town isn't on there and when it said Orange and I clicked it, it said Orange, CA but I live in Orange, MA.



Thanks so much! Answer as many questions as you know!Help with the HTC Touch?
i don't have a htc touch but i know it uses the same layout because it is WM6.



for 1. see there is a menu you can make it come out, go to messages and that how you text.



3. there are Themes which you can change but it only changes the color and background picture, to do like what other people have done requires you to hack the rom and upload a user one. you can more information bout it at xda-developers.(Google it)



4. I'm still trying to figure that out. i have the same plug in on my htc phone, i was able to switch. email whenever i figure it out.



***update for number 4.

this how you change it,. i use mine for better explained.

i live in Saint Paul, Minnesota, but i like to go to Madison, WI.

right now my phone is set to show weather in Saint Paul. to switch it, press and hold on the city ';Saint Paul'; for a couple second, then a new window will appear allow you to once again re-search for you city.



good luckHelp with the HTC Touch?
use your finger and start from the middle top and slide it to the bottom the clock should appear, if you press those soft bottoms the menu should appear.

Report Abuse

  • pets
  • reptiles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment