Monday, November 22, 2010

How can I get ''Service Provider's'' Logo on my mobile? I have 'Swastik' symbol in place of Original Logo.

In mobile, once a special logo was downloaded. That logo appeared on the screen in place of the Logo of Service Provider. Now I want to regain the original logo. How can I get the original logo? This thing happened in two mobiles of mine. I put Cell info on. On the screen, the profile name appears only once whenever there is a change in the screen, and then I find only 'name of the location of Tower' and not the profile name. Previously, when the original logo was used, both profile name and tower location appeared on the screen.

I think the problem is the scarsity of space.

Also I want to get a screen saver that shows current date and time and still showing the displays of the signal and battery charge level. The screen saver I have has only date and time.How can I get ''Service Provider's'' Logo on my mobile? I have 'Swastik' symbol in place of Original Logo.
in birbilo cowtola

No comments:

Post a Comment