Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How do i change my download location for msn messenger?

ok so i want to download the msn messenger...the live one thingy but i want to download it onto my D Drive. When i download it, it automatically downloads to the C Drive....

anyone who can solve my problem 10 points goes to u and ill thank u forever!!!!

please help me!!!How do i change my download location for msn messenger?
i dunno if you got help for this already - so i'll just post my answer ;)



i'm not sure what is wrong --- go to the site that i put as my source - hit download on the right side - then a screen will come up asking if you just wanna Run it or Save it. if you wanna save it - depending on what operating system you have (i have vista) ...for me... i click on Computer on the left of that screen (that i got from when i clicked on save file to computer) ... and , i'm able to save it anywhere on my computer ... other drives.. other folders .. where ever ;)



best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment