Wednesday, November 17, 2010

When downloading a file from the internet how do I?

When downloading a file from the internet, how can I change the download location?

I want to hide some of my personal files.

Into like a totally secret location. Like maybe ';computer'; or something like that.

Thanks for your help.

I appreciate it.



When downloading a file from the internet how do I?
when the prompt box appears, usually saying run or save, select save, then just enter the file path you wish your 'secret' files to be saved toWhen downloading a file from the internet how do I?
if your using firefox:

tools%26gt;options%26gt;download is in the middle, and choose a location for downloads
Create a folder somewhere on your hard drive where your the only one that knows where it is. When downloading the file, you can either download direct to that location or save to desktop and then move that folder.
  • important advice
  • hairdresser using my own colour
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment