Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Troubles installing quicktime please help?

So I need to install the newest quicktime (for itunes) but I'm failing miserably. I have one of the older macbooks, and I have the Leopard operating system. I go to the apple website where the quicktime download is, but when I press download this little window pops up and gives a random folder name with a bunch of numbers, then it says it could not be saved because the contents of the folder can't be changed. It says to ';Change the folder properties and try again, or try saving in a different location'; but I have no idea how to do that. Any help would be greatly appreciatedTroubles installing quicktime please help?
Go to your System Preferences. Then use the ';Software Update'; feature to update Quicktime and iTunes that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment