Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Problems with my Windows Media Player?

When I put songs on my computer (wheter I download them from the internet or rip them from a CD) I cannot change the information for the songs. I have lots of songs that are in my ';Unknown Artists'; section, but I know who they're by if I could just type it in somewhere.



I've tried clicking twice on the songs to edit, I've tried right clicking and going to Properties, and editing them that way, but it wont let me input any information under properties. I have even gone to file location, and tried to do it from there instead of from the WMP, but even that doesn't work.



I have Vista on my comp, and my WMP is version 11.0 if that helps.



If anyone could tell me how I can edit the artist and album information for my music, I would greatly appreciate it.Problems with my Windows Media Player?
You can right click each song and change info under each heading. You do this in the library. It lists the songs by title, artist, album etc. You right click under the heading you want to change for each particular song. select edit. Then type in what needs to be there. Then hit enter. You can do this for each song and each heading. Its a little work.

No comments:

Post a Comment