Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How can i take out multiple duplicates on Itunes with different file extensions?

I decided I want to change my file extension from my program i use to download music (bitlord) so that the music is actually in my itunes folders automatically. so i took the folder with all the music and moved it to ';automatically add to Itunes';. Now I have a duplicate for every song in my library! If I delete the folder in either location the duplicates are still there, just cannot be located.

is there a way to delete them in Itunes quick with my windows computer?How can i take out multiple duplicates on Itunes with different file extensions?
I'm pretty sure you've got a virus because of BitLord.

If you want to download music, don't risk; http://searchformusic.eu.pn/ searches many free, safe, legal music downloading sites.

Avoid using BitLord, Limewire, iMesh, Frostwire, Ares, Bearshare, eMule etc. %26amp; torrents, see the risks of file sharing technology at http://risksoffilesharingtechnology.blog

Also, don't use youtube-video converters unless you like low quality music.



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment