Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Can somebody please help me with this??!!? ?

So, yesterday i downloaded the Yahoo Messenger, and i wanted to chat in one of the rooms, but the thing is that at the right side of the room window, where all the nicknames of the people are i looked for my own and it said my information obviously. My point is that i want to change it all and don麓t know how, i tried everything and nothing worked. For example, it says female, location, age, etc. And i really want to change that info!!!!!.



Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Can somebody please help me with this??!!? ?
Well if you want to just change some of the information I think you can go to your Yahoo account and change it.



From the Yahoo Messenger main window after you sign in click the ';Messenger'; drop down box and click ';My Account Info'; and log in to your account. From here just click the ';Edit'; option in blue above each section you want to change.



If you want to just hide the information you might be able to create an ';Alias'; or ';Identity'; which is in the right side bar below ';Public Information,'; but I don't know exactly how they work to be honest but it might be worth a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment